Hi guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi guys!

Post by LastTear on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:00 am

My name is Dan and I live in a small town in Scotland, I've played Yu-Gi-Oh since around 2004; even though I didn't know the rules until around 2006 where I really got into the game due to the Day of the Duellist GBA game! I've run a variety of decks: an equip deck with "Axe of Despair", "Megamorph" and "Mad Dog of Darkness". I then switched to the Jayden Yugi starter deck (as did everyone I knew when it came out) and ran E-Heroes. I then switched to Destiny Heroes briefly before switching again to VWXYZ's, Spirits and D.D. decks which I ran for awhile before I lost my deck boxes. I then made a deck around my favourite card, King of the Skull Servents and ran them until I got bored of the game, around the time of TeleDaD. I came back into the game with the Zombie Structure deck, (The one with REZD) and ran them for awhile untill XYZs came out and I took another year break from the game. I have now come back into it with Frog Lancers which have now evolved into Frog-Archs.

My name on Duelling Network is "cya nerds", if you want to give me a game or two hit me up!
LastTear
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 4
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys!

Post by The Yah man on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:07 am

welcome to XDA~~!

3 Pics,because im just that awesome.
The Yah man
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 908

Back to top Go down

Post by DC HERO GlohStick on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 am

Welcome to XDA! If you ever want an Avatar/Profile picture character, drop by my shop in my Signature. Hope you enjoy this academy and it's Affiliate, Orichalcos DA. That's where I came from.

Exile...
...Again.

Feel free to request an avatar. For personal uses or for the occasion, come on in!
http://www.xenonduelacademy.com/t1671-dchg-gloh-s-free-avis
Spoiler:

DC HERO GlohStick
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down