I think since i never did this yet, ill do it now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think since i never did this yet, ill do it now

Post by KiNeTiC on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:54 am

Well, u all know my nickname by now, mattg104, but Matt is my real name. I am a very influenced person and am diagnosed with a disorder named Autism. Autism is a disorder where it effects your brain. There are different diagnostics of Autism. My kind is Asp-burgers. This kind of Autism makes me have difficulties with communication and socialization. This is also why im really dramatic alot and take things VERY seriously. I wasnt in to YuGiOh in the past until this year. What laid the seed u ask? I started Pokemon. Pokemon is alike to YuGiOh, except, its one monster with special abilities, but no spells or traps. If you all know pokemon, you probably know where im going with this. After 5th grade of my life as a spoiled brat to my Aids in school, i matured and got more caught up then my IEP expected. when it was the end of 6th grade, i got 4 Quarters of a GPA of from 3.50 to 3.75. By the end of 7th grade, 1-3rd quarter were the same. However, Ever since 4th Quarter, i have been pressured with bullies and sickness and a death of my grandmother, so, i only had a GPA on 4th Quarter of 2.85. My mother wasn't happy, but she accepted it. Well, thats my life up till now, i hope this helps to let u know who i really am.

"I call my swords Ignia, the red one, or Ignite, and Bliza, the blue one, or Blizzard. Don't try me, because the elements are harmful. You don't want to mess with me. I am a vicious predator and you are the feeble prey. One slice and then the other one has to follow. There's no way of stopping the Duelist Assasin." ~Carino, the Two-Sided Assassin (a fan character I made up for League of Legends)

KiNeTiC

Contribution : 179
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: I think since i never did this yet, ill do it now

Post by xByThunder on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:57 am

Wait who are you?

Jokes Very Happy

xByThunder
Banned
Banned

Contribution : 89
Warning : 4th Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 am

I signed up with HeroBlade321 and jerdlc10

"I call my swords Ignia, the red one, or Ignite, and Bliza, the blue one, or Blizzard. Don't try me, because the elements are harmful. You don't want to mess with me. I am a vicious predator and you are the feeble prey. One slice and then the other one has to follow. There's no way of stopping the Duelist Assasin." ~Carino, the Two-Sided Assassin (a fan character I made up for League of Legends)

KiNeTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:40 pm

well then welcome and your intro tells EVERYTHING about you xD
i hope you have fun here

XDA Moderator | XDA Tester

Spoiler:

ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:12 pm

I have been here, so ive had fun, lol XD

KiNeTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by CheloArmenta99 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm

how old are u?

Maybe being the best isn't enough, but it will take a lot to get there.........silent
CheloArmenta99
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Oh mah gawd.

That explains quite a lot. Thought I must say, you're doing astonishingly well around here for someone with your disability. So...even though this is extremely late, welcome to the site. :C
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by chiefzackery on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 am

wow very nice from the heart
chiefzackery
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 359
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:08 pm

thx everyone Very Happy

KiNeTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum