Character Sheet

 :: Main Hall :: Role-Play :: Writing

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:17 pm

First topic message reminder :


Role Play: What Character is this Role Play for

Name: Your character's name

Age: How old your character is

Location: Where your character lives. (We will decide on Solid Locations soon and ask people when we come up with those locations ask the people that had made characters to decide on a location).

Race: Your character's race (African-American, White, Hispanic, etc).

Gender: Your character's gender


Friends: Do you have any friends that are also in the RP(when posting if you have any friends, make sure to say their XDA name and their character name)?

Relationship: Are you single, in a relationship, or married? Are you Straight or Bi (or any others that I forgot)?

Languages: This is where you list/describe the languages your character knows. Just be as realistic as possible. The languages a character knows would depend on their history, and how educated they are. If your character is more of a diplomat, they may know many languages, but always be cautious if your character knows or does too much, as that can get annoying.

Deck: The Deck your character uses. Only one person can use one deck unless you have gotten that one person's confirmation to use that deck. A RP may have a certain banlist and/or rules and your deck will be required to follow those banlists/rules. A decklist will always be needed to be sent to the person in charge of the RP. The banned decklist goes as followed (Stall, Burn, Exodia, Self-Destruct Button Tie-Out, OTK, Final Countdown, and Empty Jar Decks.)

Personality: Your character's personality. Just give a brief (or not so brief if you prefer) description of what your character is like.

Likes/Dislikes: What your character likes or dislikes, fairly simple.

Appearance: This is where you describe how your character looks, from his/her facial structure to his/her clothing.(If you have some pictures of your character, link/post them here!)

Strengths/Weaknesses: Does your character have any weaknesses or strengths? Write them down here.

History: This is where you write down your character's background. How he or she grew up, their travels, how they became the person they are. Try and make the history as original as possible, stay away from lore figures, and try to be as close to the lore as possible. PLEASE TRY AND MAKE THESE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE


Here is a code to make your life easier:

Code:
RP:
Name:
Age:
Location:
Race:
Gender:
Deck:
Relationship:

Friends:

Languages:

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes:

Appearance:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

History:
You may post characters down here. Go crazy with your Imagination.

IMPORTANT LINKS:
Location list along with participants
RP Banlist


Last edited by Hagiicaul on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down


Re: Character Sheet

Post by ! A Nerd Next Door on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:01 am

Name: Maurine Lewitsky
Age: 16
Location: Riverside, California
Race: Caucasian/White
Gender: Female
Deck: Chain Beat
Relationship: No significant others

Friends: Still trying to find one. (I am relatively new here.)

Languages: English

Personality: Very nice, but very reserved usually. Usually will say few words only, but they will light others up. However, she relies on those who she finds to be close to her, and she will speak to those inner circle people A LOT. However, even to her inner circles, she hides her emotion. Instead, she relies on her writing instead of her mouth, recording journals of what happens.

Once you cross the border and break the trust, however, she will NEVER accept you back as a friend. She can still accept you as a teammate or partner, but she will never talk to you as much anymore.

Once it comes to duel, however, she becomes completely cold and robot-like to normal people. For her, it's very important to stay focused during the duel. She still stays loyal to her friends, however.

She appreciates musical and artistic friends, and artistic/musical friends will probably have easiest time being her friend.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves Italian food. Especially pasta. She also loves writing stories. She also loves arts/musics. However, she despises any spicy food and Dr. Pepper. She also hates being alone (kind of ironic, but she wants to usually stay with friends. She's one of those "Introverted-Outside-but-Extroverted-Inside" people.

She absolutely hates any mention about sexual stuffs. Like. Abhors it.

Appearance: 5-2. Curly, dirty blonde hair, with brown eyes.

Strengths: She is very capable of hiding her emotions, and she does not get angry usually. She is usually nice, and she is talented at arts/musics. She is pure and loyal, and she will love her inner circle as much as herself. She also can completely change to calculated mind in duels with cold-hearted soul during duels. She has strong mind.

Weakness: She will never accept you back as a friend if you break her trust. She can be double-faced to you; she may not like you, but because she is so good at hiding emotion, she will fake it till she makes it, and you would not know. She is frail physically, and while her mind is strong, her body usually is weak to survive constant matches of duels. While she can hide her emotion pretty well, once she explodes, it takes some times for her to come back to her regular mind. She also trusts no one fully.

History: The daughter of WSOP Champion, Andrew Lewitsky, Maurine Lewitsky has originally grown up from rich neighborhood. While Beverly Hills is dream for many who watch MTV and VH1, Maurine actually grew up there, and she has seen many Hollywood Superstars with her eyes. She grew up with friends as rich as her.

However, one day, as she comes back from her elementary school, she sees the sign "Foreclosure" in front of her house. Her mom, with tears stacked in her eyes, was waiting for Maurine outside. Her mom said, "We are moving." When Maurine asked where they were moving, her mother did not reply.

As her mom was driving to new home, she said, "Dad is gone. Think of him as dead."

After she got new home from Riverside, California, Maurine began to realize that this is not the same as Beverly Hills. The house was much smaller, and she could see homeless people around, begging for money. She was scared, and she told her mom, but her response was, "We can't."

Maurine was confused. First, she gets stripped of her house for no reason. Now, there is no dad.

She cried and cried at her elementary years, but eventually, she grew up a bit, letting pain absorb to her heart. She eventually learned how to hide her emotion completely, and fake the smile in her face when she is devastated by her own past.

Since then, she has learned how to play YGO to get a hobby. After learning that YGO can make her rich, she learned it extensively, getting to competitive level.

This is where she is now.
avatar
! A Nerd Next Door
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Posts : 12
Contribution : 12
Reputation : 0
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Pizza Boi on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:22 am

I'm a girl.

Token Gay was born from the Gay family, her mother was a Spaniard and her father a Chinese. They lived in an El Casa in Puerto de Barcelona in quite a wealthy state.

Anyway, 'nough about TG's parents. TG's History: Was born in UERM, lived in Spain for 8 years, transferred to the states for 3 before moving to the Philippines to finish studies. Been to rehabilitation for injuries for 2 years before continuing studying. Typically lived a jock and nerd life and experts on the artistic side via musical instruments and charcoal drawing. Currently a senior med student in UST hospital and a pre-law student in FEU, a dean's list-er and a wealthy idiot who's got no life once you put her to work.

She's always been an arrogant fool who never knew anything but work and work until she found her fiance.

Remark: I ain't **** making that longer than it is now.



avatar
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Posts : 70
Contribution : 93
Reputation : 6
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by RekonZero on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:26 am

wow, im pretty happy that this is coming along so well Very Happy




avatar
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Posts : 1138
Contribution : 1413
Reputation : 9
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Two on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:51 am

Name: Maxxie Lloyd
Age: 16
Location: United Kingdom, Nottingham
Race: White
Gender: Male
Deck: Ghostricks
Relationship: Nathan's boyfriend

Friends: Nathan King

Languages: English

Personality: Sneaky, playful, has OCD

Likes: Likes being around Nathaniel, reading, listening to music, dueling, symmetry, ice cream, pranks
Dislikes: Things being messy, chocolate, boredom, being alone

Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/jdQ3

Strengths: Is fun to be around, serious when needed
Weaknesses: His OCD often distracts him from what's actually important

History: Maxxie was born into one of Britain's rich families.  When he was little he didn't have many friends, since he was almost always at home and played with the family's servants.  Maxxie liked to help them clean up the house so he could make sure everything was 'perfectly symmetrical'.  However he was also obsessed with playing tricks on them, even though he always made sure that the traps were set up in a symmetrical manner.  His father realized how sneaky his son was and how much he liked to play around, so for his 8th birthday he bought him a deck called 'Ghostricks'.  It had to be the 8th birthday, because 8 is the perfect symmetrical number according to Maxxie.  

When Maxxie was finally old enough to go to school, he was sent into a private school.  He didn't enjoy it, to say the least.  People teased him in every possible way because he was gay AND had OCD, turning his school life into a nightmare.  But Maxxie did not want to seem weak, so whenever he got a chance he pulled a prank on whoever deserved it.  Some of the kids who teased him eventually stopped since Maxxie's pranks were almost macabre, depending on who his victim was.  Many were not scared off by his pranks and kept the teasing up, which scared others off so that no one wanted to be Maxxie's friend.  He was often alone and rarely talked to others, however he enjoyed dueling in the dueling club he visited after school.  The other players in the club were nice to him since they were all duelists.

When Maxxie turned 16 a new kid came into his class and since his behavior was completely different from what the kids at the school were used to, Maxxie was left alone for quite some time.  No one knew how to react to the new kid and no one wanted to leave a bad first impression.  Maxxie was happy that the new kid, Nathaniel,  was so different.  He tried talking to him a few times but never knew what to say when he got the chance to.  Besides a few 'hellos' the two never really had a conversation.  Until the day Nathan stood up for Maxxie and saved him from the bullies who got bored and played their favorite game 'Hit the gay'.  Nathan told them to stop and carried Maxxie away, but not without telling them that he was also gay.  Maxxie didn't know whether it was true or not, but that was the day things changed between them.  This was the first time Maxxie actually had a friend and a good one at that!  Nathan was always there when he needed him and Maxxie loved spending time with him.  He enjoyed it so much that he started to wonder whether their relationship had turned into something more than friendship.  Since the day Maxxie introduced Nathan into the world of dueling they were always seen together.  In school, in the dueling club and sometimes walking together to their homes.


Last edited by Maxxie on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total


Sux2bu.

avatar
Two
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Posts : 57
Contribution : 70
Reputation : 2
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:51 pm

@Token Gay

Edit your main post please. and then your good

@Nerd

Your good just make sure your deck works with the banlist.

@Maxie + Aricelly (Aricelly get your test first)

Be creative with your history and make it long. Besides that we good.


avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Aricelly on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Hagiicaul wrote:@Token Gay

Edit your main post please. and then your good

@Nerd

Your good just make sure your deck works with the banlist.

@Maxie + Aricelly (Aricelly get your test first)

Be creative with your history and make it long. Besides that we good.
Done. Question: Are characters allowed to curse? As long as it's not like they're overdoing it and cursing in every sentence.



avatar
Aricelly
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Posts : 9
Contribution : 10
Reputation : 1
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Sure just make sure there is some limits. Also history looks good to me.

Also I'm going to make a new character so yeah.
avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Two on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:23 pm

History added.


Sux2bu.

avatar
Two
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Posts : 57
Contribution : 70
Reputation : 2
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by AsianVasion on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:21 pm

just saying but filipino isnt a language its a race the languages r tagalog, ilocano, n a few others but some are considered to be dialects (dis was for token's thing im not hating just correcting)
avatar
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Posts : 188
Contribution : 212
Reputation : 2
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 am

Made a new character. For those who love looking at histories.


avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Aricelly on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:10 am

Hagiicaul wrote:Made a new character. For those who love looking at histories.
Neato so approximately when will the RP start?

Just asking since I'll be having midterms soon herpderp.



avatar
Aricelly
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Posts : 9
Contribution : 10
Reputation : 1
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:30 am

Aricelly wrote:
Hagiicaul wrote:Made a new character. For those who love looking at histories.
Neato so approximately when will the RP start?

Just asking since I'll be having midterms soon herpderp.
Most likely within the next week (10/20) However if more people join, maybe it can be sooner.
avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by White Rose Dragon on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:58 am

Name:
Rose Asmodeus

Age:
15

Location:
Venice, Italy

Race:
Italian

Gender:
Male

Deck:
Chaos Dragons

Relationship:
Single, not intewested.

Friends:
Niña (OneForAll, is like an older sister to him) Bepity Horsestep(Hagiicaul, is lik an older sister as well.
Languages:
English and Arabic (Knows Italian phrases, dosen't speak Italian very fluently though.)

Personality:
Calm and peaceful : The Quiet person who knows what he's doing.

Likes/Dislikes:
Art, plants the peace and quiet.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Dosent consider himself to have many strengths. His silence in general has caused him to stay out of trouble relatively, however, it has also caused him to be unnoticed by others. He is also emotionally sensitive, and takes the harsh things others may say to heart-though he may not show it to others.

History:
Spoiler:
Roses journal.


October 9, 2012.

Love. Such an interesting word that fathoms so many thoughts- the image of a couple laughing together, a mother with her child, marriage. Such a small word that holds such a large meaning, this is a phenomenon in itself. Others say that minor acts have no effect upon major situations, but I disagree completely.

My name is Rose Asmodeus. I was born in Venice Italy, October 9th, 1998, better known as the Italian Renaissance. My birth however isn't the most appealing of all births, not that many are appealing. On the day of my birth, my mother, expecting a son had exactly what she wanted - only two of them. My father, who was against the birth and strongly supported abortion since day one, was enraged at this. He could barely accept one child, much less two. He swore to my mother that he would leave her if she were to keep both children. My poor mother, who could not support herself at all with ought a husband was in complete shock at this, but had no choice to accept. My father suggested that they either kill the child, of they give it up for adoption, but neither of those were done. My mother decided that if the baby was destined to die early, it should die in the place it was born, in the same house, and in that same room.

I was the unlucky one left.

Screaming and crying in this wooden shaft of a house, myself as an infant was in need of help, of support, of love. As my parents left the small, wooden raggedy shaft, as they entered the canoe of a fairy-man on his way to Florence, as they settled down in their new foundation, I began to fade in this natural fabric known as memory. My own family remembered me less and less until a moment came where they even forgot that my twin brother, Violet Asmodeus was a twin.

One person did remember me, however. On the day of my parents departure, a man on a night stroll heard the feint voice of my screaming. Usually, if a baby cries no one would think much of it, considering they have parents, but it seems that I cried a tad bit too loudly, praise god for my rowdiness . Rushing towards my home, following the noise of me wailing, the man eventual found a small infant covered in blood. He took me in as his own, raised me, and taught me that which I new not.

This man was an Arab. Seeing and Arab in Venice isn't the most common sight at all. He had a nicely groomed beard, short kept hair which was wrapped in a turban, and he was constantly wearing a Qamese, or a traditional Arab robe. The two of us stood out in public, me in m all-black clothing and scarlet hair, and him in his all white clothing and brown hair. He was about 6 feet tall, and was extremely kind to me. Still, until this day I recall his amazing teachings about loving your neighbor and brother, and caring for the as you were to care for yourself. What stuck to me especially was his teaching of orphans, and how neglection of an orphan is as bad as homicide. Thinking back on my life, I think he's right, if he didn't feel so much love towards orphans, I wouldn't be writing in this journal.

Oh life, with your strange series of events, why do I love thee so?

I only learned the story of my birth from a letter I received not to recently. It held the symbol of a Dandelion, the Asmodues icon. The letter was signed "With love, your long lost brother, Violet Asmodeus." I suppose I'm wrong then, it seems I haven't been completely forgotten yet.

My childhood has been quite wild. Nothing made sense, yet I loved every moment of it. The again, what is love?

The Arab man who took me in, whose name was Ahmad, went back to his home in Saudi Arabia about two months ago, and I miss him already. Please forgive me, journal, for boring you, I only felt the need to reflect upon my life.

Today I turn fourteen. Happy birthday to me.

~Rose


Sig and Avi by Kyonyan
The Second Kyonaru


Spoiler:





avatar
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Posts : 421
Contribution : 587
Reputation : 4
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:14 am

Approved. Make sure it works with the banlist.

Here is a list of those that are not approved. And if you are not approved, make sure you find the feedback I gave you and then I will approve it if I like it:
Dark♥


avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Pizza Boi on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:05 am

AsianVasion wrote:just saying but filipino isnt a language its a race the languages r tagalog, ilocano, n a few others but some are considered to be dialects (dis was for token's thing im not hating just correcting)
Okay, first and foremost, whatever I'm going to say are facts since I just finished a **** semester studying the history of the Filipino language.

Filipino IS the language, Tagalog is the DIALECT from which the language was derived from.

I'll agree with you that Tagalog was the official language BEFORE until Manuel Luis Quezon decided to have the SWP or "Sangunniang ng Wikang Pambansa" which handles the statistics on what dialect in the country is used most.

In 1935, after its creation, it ended up that Tagalog should be the basis AMONG the 8 major dialects, namely: Ilokano, Waray, Cebuano, Illonggo,Tagalog, Kapampangan, Bikolano, and Pangasinense.

Another thing I'd like to ask, how come TAGALOG as you said, could be the "Name" of the language if it belonged to the 8 rays of the Philippine National Flag and was denoted as a major dialect instead?

In 1969-1981, the supposed name of the Philippine language is Pilipino until Corazon Cuangco Aquino's time and that "Pilipino" word was issued by a bill, including one of the politicians which issued an order for GOVERNMENT establishments' names should be changed to Pilipino.

Remark: I didn't mean to take this personally, but I detest it when someone corrects me with a wrong fact/opinion. Have a nice day.

Lastly, I started living in this country 4 years ago after I migrated from America and Spain, so ever since then, the elders here have been teaching me customs, traditions, and history of our language. If you want a complete biography of the Philippine language, go to University of Santo Tomas and ask for a woman named Professor Aurora Domingo and she'll personally teach you about the Philippine history involving the language of the country.



avatar
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Posts : 70
Contribution : 93
Reputation : 6
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Two on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 am

Token Gay wrote:
AsianVasion wrote:just saying but filipino isnt a language its a race the languages r tagalog, ilocano, n a few others but some are considered to be dialects (dis was for token's thing im not hating just correcting)
Okay, first and foremost, whatever I'm going to say are facts since I just finished a **** semester studying the history of the Filipino language.

Filipino IS the language, Tagalog is the DIALECT from which the language was derived from.

I'll agree with you that Tagalog was the official language BEFORE until Manuel Luis Quezon decided to have the SWP or "Sangunniang ng Wikang Pambansa" which handles the statistics on what dialect in the country is used most.

In 1935, after its creation, it ended up that Tagalog should be the basis AMONG the 8 major dialects, namely: Ilokano, Waray, Cebuano, Illonggo,Tagalog, Kapampangan, Bikolano, and Pangasinense.

Another thing I'd like to ask, how come TAGALOG as you said, could be the "Name" of the language if it belonged to the 8 rays of the Philippine National Flag and was denoted as a major dialect instead?

In 1969-1981, the supposed name of the Philippine language is Pilipino until Corazon Cuangco Aquino's time and that "Pilipino" word was issued by a bill, including one of the politicians which issued an order for GOVERNMENT establishments' names should be changed to Pilipino.

Remark: I didn't mean to take this personally, but I detest it when someone corrects me with a wrong fact/opinion. Have a nice day.

Lastly, I started living in this country 4 years ago after I migrated from America and Spain, so ever since then, the elders here have been teaching me customs, traditions, and history of our language. If you want a complete biography of the Philippine language, go to University of Santo Tomas and ask for a woman named Professor Aurora Domingo and she'll personally teach you about the Philippine history involving the language of the country.
Ily


Sux2bu.

avatar
Two
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Posts : 57
Contribution : 70
Reputation : 2
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Token Gay wrote:
AsianVasion wrote:just saying but filipino isnt a language its a race the languages r tagalog, ilocano, n a few others but some are considered to be dialects (dis was for token's thing im not hating just correcting)
Okay, first and foremost, whatever I'm going to say are facts since I just finished a **** semester studying the history of the Filipino language.

Filipino IS the language, Tagalog is the DIALECT from which the language was derived from.

I'll agree with you that Tagalog was the official language BEFORE until Manuel Luis Quezon decided to have the SWP or "Sangunniang ng Wikang Pambansa" which handles the statistics on what dialect in the country is used most.

In 1935, after its creation, it ended up that Tagalog should be the basis AMONG the 8 major dialects, namely: Ilokano, Waray, Cebuano, Illonggo,Tagalog, Kapampangan, Bikolano, and Pangasinense.

Another thing I'd like to ask, how come TAGALOG as you said, could be the "Name" of the language if it belonged to the 8 rays of the Philippine National Flag and was denoted as a major dialect instead?

In 1969-1981, the supposed name of the Philippine language is Pilipino until Corazon Cuangco Aquino's time and that "Pilipino" word was issued by a bill, including one of the politicians which issued an order for GOVERNMENT establishments' names should be changed to Pilipino.

Remark: I didn't mean to take this personally, but I detest it when someone corrects me with a wrong fact/opinion. Have a nice day.

Lastly, I started living in this country 4 years ago after I migrated from America and Spain, so ever since then, the elders here have been teaching me customs, traditions, and history of our language. If you want a complete biography of the Philippine language, go to University of Santo Tomas and ask for a woman named Professor Aurora Domingo and she'll personally teach you about the Philippine history involving the language of the country.
Please do not start a fight here. Thank you. If the fight is continued the posts will be deleted unless I am told that that should not be the consequence by an overlord or multiple staff. I respect your remark however this is not the place for it.
avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Sorry to not bump this within a 24 hour period however I have posted the participants and with that list is a location list.

http://xenonduelacademy.lightbb.com/t3207-rp-participants#21225

I will also add a whole bunch of links to the first post about what threads you should check out if you do so wish to join.

RP WILL START 10/15 (if everything goes my way at home).
avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 pm

BTW you can still sign up. Just sayin


avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Zykan on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:40 am

Name: Lloyd Vismer

Age: 23, Birthday is in November

Location: Las Vegas

Race: White

Gender: Male

Friends: N/A

Relationship: Single, Bi-curious

Languages: English and Spanish

Deck: Synchro Fusions

Personality: Very straightforward, honest, and a bit of a geek. Can tell he used to be a loner, and is trying to overcompensate for his lost social time.

Likes: Food, Sleep, Dueling people he knows are better than him, social gatherings.

Dislikes: Stereotypes, Crowds, Drinking (alcohol), Lying, and Excessive Cursing.

Appearance: 6' tall. wears a sleek black leather jacket over green t-shirts, black pants and dress shoes. Also is frequently seen wearing a plain black headband during his duels. (refer to avatar for face)

Strengths: Knows a lot of random facts, Learns rather quickly, and Has a knack for computers/electronics and Mathematics

Weaknesses: Overthinks just about everything, Has no internal clock, easily distracted by...oh look shiny @_@

History: Lloyd was born near Huston, Texas to a rather wealthy family. Spent most of his childhood focusing on studying, never really developing a social life; thinking he would have time for all that after he studied. In his mid-teens he was forced to take up martial arts (specifically Dobusutai Karate) as his parents believed it would help him break his reclusive nature. He was terrible at it, though it did help him make a few friends and built his confidence up to where he was willing to go out to have fun. One day, taking his friends advice, he decided to turn his math prowess to Gambling, at which he appeared to have a natural gift. After earning enough money from Poker and his Yu-Gi-Oh Locals, he built his dream deck and set his sights on Las Vegas. After arriving in Vegas he quickly realized it was a whole new world, losing almost every dollar he had in his first 2 weeks and having to take a Janitor position for nearly 6 months. He quickly figured out a way to work in the system though, making smaller bets until he was confident in his new system. He has spent his last 4 years here living off of his winnings each night, and the occasional odd job when fortune was against him.


avatar
Zykan
Judge
Judge

Posts : 429
Contribution : 558
Reputation : 13
Warning : No warning

http://crypticshaiya.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:46 am

Approved. Go RP


avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Ventriloquist on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:54 am

Name:
Kaishi Senshi

Alias:
Kai

Age:
23

Location:
Las Vegas

Race:
Caucasian/Japanese Mix

Gender:

Male

Deck:

Blue-Eyes White Dragon/Ninja Deck.

Relationship:
Single, straight.

Friends:
None(yet)

Languages:
English, some Spanish, some Japanese

Personality:
Kai is a bit of an enigma to most. He tends to be a social outcast, but it doesn't bother him. His mouth remains ever hidden behind a strange wrapping made from an unknown cloth. The mouth guard is black, having a white "X" shaped pattern cross directly where his lips would be. The only true form of expression shown on his face came from a single blue eye, the other having a large scratch and usually remaining closed, and hidden away behind tuffs of ash colored hair. His stare was cold, and resolute always gazing as if to reach toward your soul.

Truth be told, behind his icy appearance and attitude, Kai actually just didn't know how to interact with people. It wasn't that he didn't desire to. Something inside him just couldn't thaw enough to muster to courage to speak the right words. So he watched, in silence, every vigilant and learning the ways of others.

These coincidental personality quirks make Kai a fearsome duelist to face. He utilizes the power of the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and beside it and Kai's Poker face; what chance do you think you have?

Likes:
Puzzles. Books. Cards. Games. Cold Weather. Mountains. Snow. Martial Arts.

Dislikes:
Losing. Speaking. Lies. Authority. Sweets.

Appearance:
http://www.zerochan.net/878891
http://www.zerochan.net/1073481

Strengths:
Genius Level Intellect. Peak Condition. Enhanced Vision.

Weaknesses:
Socially Awkward. Easily Distracted. Child-Like out look on life. Depression.  

History:
Kaishi Senshi was born in Colorado, his parents; a Japanese woman and an American man. He is a mysterious, but rather charming young man. Though he often says very little, he processes an amazingly brilliant and compassionate mind. Few get to understand Kai at his most pure, and vulnerable level because life has made him callused and hard. The source of Kaishi's darkest secret, is also the source of his deepest regret. He lost someone very close to him, which taught him of death, and of silence.

He is an imaginative person, believing in a wide number of possible theories about this and that, but rarely having decided which was the truth.
At age 6 Kai was taken. His father belonged to a group known as the Yakuza, and Kai had been chosen at birth to be a test subject. What happened there, God only knows but the only things that have been leaked are this. Kai was treated well, but trained to kill.

He is now an assassin for hire, and one of the best in the world, and currently free lance. His current dream, that of chasing the silly notion that all the answers lie within the cards.

~ Character Approved By: Ventriloqust ~


Last edited by Ventriloquist on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 6 times in total


"Everybody Lies"


Nihility:
avatar
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Posts : 85
Contribution : 113
Reputation : 0
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Heath Legacy on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:04 am

Name: Heath Legacy

Age: 16

Location: N/A for now

Race: Japanese

Gender: Male

Friends: N/A

Relationship: Single // Pansexual

Languages:
Japanese Romaji
English
French

Deck: Immortal Star Night -

Personality: Heath is a go go guy, happy and encouraging. He's rarely aggravated or upset and tries to have fun with whatever he does. His whole point of being alive is having fun and he enjoys competition. What he hates more than anything is a one sided duel, and a stalemate. He'd rather surrender than draw.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes : //
Chicken
Blades
Chillstep Music
Music Videos
Parties
Noise
Chaos

Dislikes : //
Pain
Cheaters
Silence
Cold food
Twinkies

Appearance:
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/23050805_big_p1.png
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/rin.png

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths : //
His Bonds
His Spirit
His Will

Weaknesses : //
His impatience
His Temper
His attentiveness


History:
Heath was born in a regular family, loving home and wonderful siblings. He went to a private school when he was younger, got bullied alot but he was still popular because of his energetic spirit. He was shipped to XDA Because he wanted to go and make dueling his profession. He's here now...


I'm Anti-Meta // Upcoming Apex // Play for fun // Blade's Legacy // DevourTwilight
avatar
Heath Legacy
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Posts : 2
Contribution : 4
Reputation : 0
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Dazo on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 pm

@Vent

Alright I assume you know what your doing so you approved once you finish your character

@Health

Need a location. Check the RP participants list to find the location list. Also I need a lot more for your history before I can approve you. So until you do not fix the following you are not approved.
avatar
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Posts : 286
Contribution : 348
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Ventriloquist on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Profile updated and completed.


"Everybody Lies"


Nihility:
avatar
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Posts : 85
Contribution : 113
Reputation : 0
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 :: Main Hall :: Role-Play :: Writing

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum