Vylon Epsilon Control OTK

:: Dueling :: Lessons :: Deck Dome

Go down

Vylon Epsilon Control OTK

Post by Wattberyx on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi. I'm revisiting one of my older decks, and I need a little help with a few things with my deck:

http://i.imgur.com/qWmqDa7.png

Vylons.

Mission: Get Epsilon on the field in as few turns as possible. Equip with 3 mage powers and a segment/ Penta and or Tessa.

Problems:

Too few tuners- if someone runs mind crush and I have a prism in my hand, there goes the duel.

Side decking: As you see, I have only one card side decked. I'm not used to side decking, so I would need a LOT of help with that.

Dead Draws: This deck has a high possibility to get a bad hand, however this decks survivability runs on spells.

General For better cards: Mostly spells and traps though.

Note: I use only lvl 4s and 8s in this deck so its an easy Synchro when I come across a prism.

This is a mix of Sigma OTK and Epsilon Control.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Vylon Epsilon Control OTK

Post by Catbug on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Sorry to break this to you dude

But its impossible for this to occur. You can't possibly get any of this out consistently. Only once in a lifetime :Pi suggest going for a Omega build though. Or maybe even Alpha due to all these card effect destructions nowadays. I also suggest you take out tesseract and pentachloro. They look nice, but they contribute nothing Very Happy. They just kinda slow you down if you got nothing. You should also take out Valhalla, Nova Summoner, Ego Boost, and quite possibly that trap next to Starlight Road that isn't COTH. They don't help all the time :Pand there are many other cards you can use to make your deck even better. Also Decree is a better idea then trap stun, you don't run many traps in vylons due to spells so you should really think about it. Also, take out swords, you really really really really really really really don't need them at all. If they die, there goes your defence Very Happy

Your extra deck looks fine for the most part, Take out Stardust Spark, Zera, Air Knight, Wind-Up, And Utopia Ray. Im not gonna say Light End because i'm not quite sure what your gonna make this build into. I suggest switching it for Dark End Dragon cause you have summoner monk, makes a zenmaines easy to kill 8) . If you know what you're going for please post it here. It will make things a lot more easier :Pthanks.

Hope you accel! bananaaaa

Plus: This isnt exactly perfect, A mirror force could destroy your whole plan, if your going this big, i suggest going for filament at least too.
Catbug
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 pm

I'm rebuilding the deck based off of a deck list I found (you start off with the exact deck list and heavily tinker to fit your play style).

This will now evolve to a Vylon Omega Element Loop.

I'll need someone to help me get used to running the deck as well as give in depth strategies to fix it and make it better.

kthxbai~

Wattberyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 pm

I know, Double post (sorry ^-^') but this is a deck update:

http://i.imgur.com/VcbaP6y.png

Note. Rod of Silence- Kay'est is required for the element loop. i now realize this.

Wattberyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Dueling :: Lessons :: Deck Dome

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum