My Nonmeta Tier List

:: Dueling :: Lessons :: Articles

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Nonmeta Tier List

Post by InfinityX000 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tier 1

Synchro. Any standard synchro archetype that is normal is very good as far as non-meta goes.

Remember that this does not include the meta synchro decks, such as Fire Fist Synchro.

Xyz. Normal non-meta xyz archetypes are similarly good.

This also doesn't include things like Hieratic.

Tier 2

Timelords. If you want to see this deck in action, DUEL ME.

Aliens. Again, duel me to see them in action. Easily spams fieldafter a little bit of setup.

Synchro +. This is where you add plaguespreader or Emergency Teleport or even Malicious to another build. I have a pretty good Hero Synchro deck.

Infernity. What do I have to say? Can push for game AND control field. But they kind of need both and most decks have mainly monsters or mainly control. Inconsistancy is why they are not t1. The consistant builds have shortages of necessary monsters, such as running only 2 Stygian Street Patrol.

Considering taking this off of list. Too much talk about it being meta.

Chain Beat. Did a bit of research, basically anti-meta. Definitely t2.

Fire Kings. You've seen how annoying Garunix is. Also you can combine them with fire fists. I play an FKFF deck.

Tier 3

Beatdown. With tour guide coming back to 3, an anti-meta deck will work well.

Jurrac. Can synchro and xyz. Can even go into Evolzars. Can possibly get Quasar with Rekindling.

Evol. Overall good deck that can work well with Jurracs. Easily spam field. Only problem is relying heavily on just a few monsters, not too much variety.

Please comment on any deck additions.

Last edited by InfinityX000 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 am; edited 5 times in total
InfinityX000
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 50
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: My Nonmeta Tier List

Post by White Rose Dragon on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:51 am

Brah, no.
Stop trying.
You're a noob because of this.
This topic makes no sense just
Stahp trying.

Sig and Avi by Kyonyan
The Second Kyonaru

Spoiler:

White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixofpain on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:05 pm

White Rose Dragon wrote:Brah, no.
Stop trying.
You're a noob because of this.
This topic makes no sense just
Stahp trying.
I agree with rose.
phoenixofpain
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Wattberyx on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Infinity, There's no such thing as a Non-Meta tier list. Sure there are Anti-Meta builds. 

Making a tier system for the decks outside of the meta SOUNDS like something that should be done, but think of it this way. There's a reason why they aren't meta: either they haven't been "discovered" yet (as in not mass ran by the majority or are underrated by duelists who see the meta as pure "skill"/troll/etc) or the decks don't make the cut. Making a tier system for outside the meta is just like trying to put diamonds on solid waste (the deck's win-loss ratio aside). Sure not all of us run meta decks (I haven't touched them) but if they were any good or not overlooked by duelists a) the meta would be completely different, and b) there would be no surprise in dueling against a deck that's off the current meta.

Also with a change in demand of certain cards prices for each card would fluctuate.

Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:27 pm

err and its not really a list if you throw in a deck because your particular version works...

^__ ^
(o x o)
( u__u )~~
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 350

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityX000 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:21 pm

I understand the contraversy, but you are focusinfg on the title and NOT the reason I may have made it.

I just wanted to show people decks that are strong that aren't looked down upon and to show people that you don't need a popular deck to make it good.

Also about the successful decks that I use, it's MY non-meta tier list. So seriously, I just wanted to share some good underrated decks that people may or may not know about. It wasn't meant to be politics.*

With this in mind, please stop with all the hating. If you keep hating, you WILL get onto my Enemies list. *I'm looking at you, Pro_Williams.*

If you understand this and do not like your previous comment, there is no reason to leave it there. Delete it.

Starting now, I am ignoring any unjustified hate. 

Example of justified comment:

Devon_Keki wrote:Making a tier system for the decks outside of the meta SOUNDS like something that should be done, but think of it this way. There's a reason why they aren't meta: either they haven't been "discovered" yet (as in not mass ran by the majority or are underrated by duelists who see the meta as pure "skill"/troll/etc) or the decks don't make the cut. Making a tier system for outside the meta is just like trying to put diamonds on solid waste (the deck's win-loss ratio aside). Sure not all of us run meta decks (I haven't touched them) but if they were any good or not overlooked by duelists a) the meta would be completely different, and b) there would be no surprise in dueling against a deck that's off the current meta.

Also with a change in demand of certain cards prices for each card would fluctuate.

Example of unjustified hate:

White Rose Dragon wrote:Brah, no.
Stop trying.
You're a noob because of this.
This topic makes no sense just
Stahp trying.

Thanks for listening.

*Politics meaning a highly contraversial topic.

As Grapha once said, "Let it Snoww."
InfinityX000
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:02 pm

While you are trying to share some decks you perceive as good, we (that is to say, me, Rose, Pro_Williams, Devon, etc.) are trying to explicate to not only the majority, but to YOU as to why those decks are not...as good as you think they may be, to put it into a polite sense.

Also, the title has everything to do with what you're trying to discuss. You are trying to say that these decks, which are neither Tier 1, nor Tier 2, nor Tier 3, are what you use. That means that your "Tier 1" is essentially an "official" Tier 4. Which, er, basically speaks for itself.

Head Moderator of XDA and duelist extraordinaire
Gaze long into the abyss, and the abyss will gaze into you. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

OFA luvs me.
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Let me say it again: Chain Beat trashes any "XYZ" or "Synchro" deck. It murders Infernity, Mermail, ect..

come on mayne im trying to give it a +rep, >.> deserves top of lsit.. c'mooooon... do iiiiit..

Spoiler:

www.youtube.com/user/ThoughtsEND
Thought and I have a youtube.
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:54 pm

! Prince wrote:Let me say it again: Chain Beat trashes any "XYZ" or "Synchro" deck. It murders Infernity, Mermail, ect..

come on mayne im trying to give it a +rep, >.> deserves top of lsit.. c'mooooon... do iiiiit..

Yah, Infinity, if you rate Chain Beat below fricking SYNCHROS, a dead-af deck, then you either have no knowledge of the game whatsoever or was watching a really bad Chain Beat deck and/or player.

Head Moderator of XDA and duelist extraordinaire
Gaze long into the abyss, and the abyss will gaze into you. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

OFA luvs me.
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:02 pm

or hates me

Spoiler:

~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityX000 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:58 pm

I have really no idea about Chain Beat. Gimme a deck list and how it works or I cannot give it t1 here. this is MY OPINION. JUST FREAKING JUSTIFY WHY CHAIN BEAT IS SO GREAT.

InfinityX000
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityX000 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:04 pm

! Prince wrote:Let me say it again: Chain Beat trashes any "XYZ" or "Synchro" deck. It murders Infernity, Mermail, ect..

Learn to spell. Also, I've never played against it so to me that means only you care about it. I will quit this academy. Why do I even waste my time every day here? I went on it because my friend was on it. Also, I would put you as a foe except this stupid forum says that teachers are mods/admin. MOAR reason to quit. I'l tell all my friends. Also, I have a friend on another acad and I'l be happy to join it if the staff here totally ignores what I have said.

InfinityX000
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:46 pm

wtf?

My grammar is amazing, I'm so sorry you couldn't tell the joking tone. Get the stick out of your ****. You want to know something? No one will care if you go, you haven't shown too much worth. You showed an extreme lack of knowledge about this game by posting this topic, having to edit in and then after getting confirmation of a deck's reputation, said your lack of knowledge on it allowed you to put it randomly on the list, proving you know nothing of the topic you yourself created.

tl;dr go stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

Spoiler:

~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by ! A Nerd Next Door on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:07 am

InfinityX000 wrote:And I always stick to the Wikia list. If a dumb deck topped because it got lucky, then would it be meta? I like a solid list for meta. Save your comments about "the wrong tier list" or about "this deck is better." Don't make any comments about a deck being meta without looking at the Wikia list.

Please make comments about decks that should be in a different place on this lst or on/off this list, but justify your opinion well.

If a Deck topped, that means a Deck topped. You CAN'T depreciate its value just because it's "dumb". Besides, those Decks that top once out of blue are called "Rogue", NOT Meta - Meta Decks are Decks that have repetitively topped. And Pojo list has those Rogue Decks CLEARLY defined. Not that I trust Pojo list to its fullest - but yeah.

And also, why are you talking about ! Prince's grammar? It's totally unrelated to topic. Stop with ad hominem and actually stick to the valid topic.
! A Nerd Next Door
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityX000 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:36 pm

lol. just lol. Have you read ANYTHING I said?

InfinityX000
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:22 pm

TL;DR salt.
I'm gonna lock this topic to avoid more conflict. Take this to PM or DN.

Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: Dueling :: Lessons :: Articles