Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings

Post by Leaf Of Time on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Leaf, that's what everyone calls me, even my friends, even though it isn't my actual name, my friends have altered it to make it easier to pronounce. 

About me? Basic information would be that I am 18 years old, currently attending school and am close to my final semester in high school. I ambition to become a doctor after I graduate from university, of course, I need to get to university first to reach my ambition. 

Why am I here? I enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh. I remember watching the original Yu-Gi-Oh cartoon series back when i was 8 years old. I became enraptured by the sophistication of said card game and I spent my allowance getting all the started decks I could and teaching myself the basics. 

There was a little dueling club back at my old school. I will admit to losing a lot and blamed it on the fact that I couldn't get good cards like the rest of them, instead of admitting that my strategy on the whole wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

This upcoming may will be my decade year in dueling. I hope that my style and playing has improved enough for you all to consider me a decent competitor, as you all seem to know very well what you're doing and I hope I'll be able to learn to duel better from every single one of you. Thank you for reading.

Leaf
Leaf Of Time
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 45
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings

Post by KennyGee on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Welcome to XDA Leaf! good luck on your dorm exam and hope to see you around!

^__ ^
(o x o)
( u__u )~~
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 350
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum