Can I see if there is anything I can do to make this better?

:: Main Hall :: Graphics

Go down

Can I see if there is anything I can do to make this better?

Post by KiNeTiC on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:20 pm

http://prntscr.com/2r33y0 Comments are appriciated! Im using Photoshop btw, and I can switch to GIMP if I wish.

"I call my swords Ignia, the red one, or Ignite, and Bliza, the blue one, or Blizzard. Don't try me, because the elements are harmful. You don't want to mess with me. I am a vicious predator and you are the feeble prey. One slice and then the other one has to follow. There's no way of stopping the Duelist Assasin." ~Carino, the Two-Sided Assassin (a fan character I made up for League of Legends)

KiNeTiC

Contribution : 179
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I see if there is anything I can do to make this better?

Post by Knight on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:42 am

Did you draw this or was it just a rendering?
Whatever the case, I like the character. Find someone to make you a cool avatar with that or do it own your own. I think you could make something cool looking.

Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:30 am

Thanks I guess, im not really a GFXer, but I was using Photoshop, so I have no clue XD
Edit: Oh, and I was trying to render it I think, I was kinda messing with the gamma and that stuff so IDK XD

"I call my swords Ignia, the red one, or Ignite, and Bliza, the blue one, or Blizzard. Don't try me, because the elements are harmful. You don't want to mess with me. I am a vicious predator and you are the feeble prey. One slice and then the other one has to follow. There's no way of stopping the Duelist Assasin." ~Carino, the Two-Sided Assassin (a fan character I made up for League of Legends)

KiNeTiC

Contribution : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main Hall :: Graphics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum