Infernities for Regionals

:: Dueling :: Lessons :: Deck Dome

Go down

Infernities for Regionals

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:23 pm

I have Regionals tomorrow, and this is the deck i plan on taking. Suggestions?

Unfairnities:

Monsters: 14
3 Infernity Archfiend
3 Infernity Necromancer
2 Stygian Street Patrol
2 Summoner Monk
1 Archfiend Heiress
2 Dark Grepher
1 Armageddon Knight

Spells: 16
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Infernity Launcher
3 Upstart Hoban
1 Archfiend Palabyrinth
2 Instant Fusion
2 Transmodify
1 ZERO-MAX
1 Foolish Burial
1 Dark Hole
1 Reinforcement of the Army

Traps: 10
3 Infernity Break
2 Infernity Barrier
2 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Archfiend's Roar

Extra Deck: 15
2 Lavalval Chain
2 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Barox
1 Darkfire Dragon
1 Number 66: Master Key Beetle
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1 Evilswarm Ouroboros
2 Leviair The Sea Dragon

Side Deck: 15
2 Prohibition
2 Debunk
2 DNA Surgery
2 Fairy Wind
2 Gozen Match
2 Overworked
2 Trap Stun
1 Soul Drain

Last edited by Octavia Melody on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Contribution : 161
Warning : Banned

Back to top Go down

Re: Infernities for Regionals

Post by wring_ on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Bring ear plugs
EDIT: Thought the ratio was 3 barrier : 2 break
wring_
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 9
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:09 pm

With decks that spam like hell, I'd suggest taking out the Torrential, unless you have a specific combo that goes with it--because, in my personal experience, Torrential is much more hindering to the owner of decks that can explode out of thin air.
I'd replace that Torrential with a Third Barrier. Barrier is what makes Archfiends stupid annoying.

Also, if you have 1 instant fusion, why are you running two targets? Assuming they're both Dark lvl4s (I honestly cant remember much of Barox). Unless you have a specific need for both, i'd replace either of them for another XYZ that can withstand special situations.

Side Help/Suggetions (if you have them):
2-3 Debunk + Soul Drain -- Stops Derpworld, Derpmails, Heiratics (and all variants of such). Also helps with a few rouge match-ups.
2-3 Intercept Wave -- Absolutely stops GeargiaKuri and various other Syncho Based decks. Since its a spell, it gets around their excessive-always-having Trap Stun to explode and OTK
1-2 Twister -- Kinda self-explanatory. Helps combat decks that main/side Skill Drain, Macro, Fissure, and Decree
1-3 Creature Swap -- This is bit more of preference for dickery, but Swap is actually a very helpful side in certain situations... Like facing Noble Knights who started off with THE PERFECT HAND. So laugh at them (cuz I face at least 2 NK decks a regional now) as you steal their monster with 5 equips because Swap doesn't target. Swap also helps against decks that are extremely slow and stunny.

The rest of the side deck suggestions are essentially "meta deck sides." Like DNA, Black Horn, etc.

Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:03 pm

wring_ wrote:Bring ear plugs
EDIT: Thought the ratio was 3 barrier : 2 break

Nah, Break is infinitely better.

Shameless wrote:With decks that spam like hell, I'd suggest taking out the Torrential, unless you have a specific combo that goes with it--because, in my personal experience, Torrential is much more hindering to the owner of decks that can explode out of thin air.
I'd replace that Torrential with a Third Barrier. Barrier is what makes Archfiends stupid annoying.

Also, if you have 1 instant fusion, why are you running two targets? Assuming they're both Dark lvl4s (I honestly cant remember much of Barox). Unless you have a specific need for both, i'd replace either of them for another XYZ that can withstand special situations.

Side Help/Suggetions (if you have them):
2-3 Debunk + Soul Drain -- Stops Derpworld, Derpmails, Heiratics (and all variants of such). Also helps with a few rouge match-ups.
2-3 Intercept Wave -- Absolutely stops GeargiaKuri and various other Syncho Based decks. Since its a spell, it gets around their excessive-always-having Trap Stun to explode and OTK
1-2 Twister -- Kinda self-explanatory. Helps combat decks that main/side Skill Drain, Macro, Fissure, and Decree
1-3 Creature Swap -- This is bit more of preference for dickery, but Swap is actually a very helpful side in certain situations... Like facing Noble Knights who started off with THE PERFECT HAND. So laugh at them (cuz I face at least 2 NK decks a regional now) as you steal their monster with 5 equips because Swap doesn't target. Swap also helps against decks that are extremely slow and stunny.

The rest of the side deck suggestions are essentially "meta deck sides." Like DNA, Black Horn, etc.

Barrier is a bit cloggy at 3, and Barox is a level 5 for banishing with Palabyrinth. I feel about the same on Torrential, may replace with a maindeck Debunk because Veiler/Maxx suck. Side Deck suggestions all look solid, close to what I have in mind

Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Contribution : 161
Warning : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:35 pm

The Barox + Palabryinth combo still seems extremely iffy to me... Personally, I'd rather just banish one of my Infernities, and then bring it back with Levi at my whim.

But whatever boats your float, I guess.

Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:18 pm

i don't like palabryinth

http://i.imgur.com/N6rIkdQ.png

XDA Moderator | XDA Tester