farewell Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

farewell Everyone

Post by GraveyardGirl5 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Well this is goodbye, Even though i just joined this academy i fell that i don't belong here. So thats all i have to say but i am sorry Fubu it was really nice of you to introducing me to this academy. Sadly as i said this academy isn't right for me.
GraveyardGirl5
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 19
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: farewell Everyone

Post by The Very Ugly Duckling on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Dat you friendly girl? 

Why you no let me know that you joined here!? lmao

I think I saw you in the chat once but I had no clue it was you! Why not stick around a little bit longer? ;3

Best card ever: Made by Creepy:
The Very Ugly Duckling

Contribution : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by GraveyardGirl5 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:43 pm

brother i already said that i am leaving and that i don't belong here that i belong at my original academy

Friends are family and no one will ever change that
GraveyardGirl5
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Over the past few weeks, I've learned to look past GraveyardGirl5's unrealistic escapades. I've learned to look past some of the dour things GraveyardGirl5 has said. I've even learned to look past her attempts to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. But I cannot stay silent about GraveyardGirl5's incomprehensible and unforgivable audacity regarding a specific event that recently occurred. Instead of focusing on why GraveyardGirl5's annunciations are propaganda to the point of comedy and are so easily refuted as to render them useless even as such, I would like to remind people that if we are going to speak objectively about GraveyardGirl5's zingers, we must understand that the justification GraveyardGirl5 gave for perpetuating harmful stereotypes was one of the most slimy justifications I've ever heard. It was so slimy, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: When GraveyardGirl5's parvanimous utterances are translated into plain, words-mean-things English, she appears to be saying that she is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. For me, this arrogant moonshine serves only to emphasize how I'm not a heartless person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to GraveyardGirl5's confidants and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather prepare the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror because that's what GraveyardGirl5 wants.

Some would say that this is a platitude. Would that it were! Rather, people often get the impression that unreasonable cads and GraveyardGirl5's confreres are separate entities. Not so. When one catches cold, the other sneezes. As proof, note that GraveyardGirl5 denies that she has been stripping people of their rights to free expression and individuality. Her denials clearly contradict reports from eyewitnesses who saw her converting our children to cultural zombies in a mass of unthinking and easily herded proletarian cattle. I'd like to see GraveyardGirl5 spin her way out of that one.

When I observe GraveyardGirl5's adulators' behavior, I can't help but recall the proverbial expression, “monkey see, monkey do”. That's because, like her, they all want to ruin my entire day. Also, while a monkey might think that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights, the fact remains that when she says that anyone who resists her deserves to be crushed, in her mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like she believes she has said something very profound. Although GraveyardGirl5 would rather I discuss the personality flaws of unwed, pregnant teenagers, she has never satisfactorily proved her assertion that it is malignant to question her tricks. She has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, “Because I said so.” So maybe she is trying to hold herself up as a cultural icon. Big deal. What's more important is that she knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive—or at least overlook—all of her invidious excesses. My take on the matter is that our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to declare a truce with GraveyardGirl5 and commence a dialogue, we must put her brown-nosing surmises to the question. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are GraveyardGirl5's impertinent, self-aggrandizing publicity stunts, which shatter other people's lives and dreams. As a closing statement, let me emphasize that we have no choice but to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible. The time to act is now.

! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown. on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:01 pm

5ds I think all you have to do to make your Senpai notice you is to message him every moment of the time. Considering if you had one, and I do know you will feel more at home once you meet me. I hope so, so stay a bit longer now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fmlJ23MAIY
Clown.
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyGee on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Although i never formally met you, one day I was looking through the testing results i was finally excited to see i had found another member who runs harpies like me. I hope you decide to stay a bit longer so we can duel sometime.

^__ ^
(o x o)
( u__u )~~
KennyGee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 350

Back to top Go down

Post by GraveyardGirl5 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Almighty Yeezu you are confusing me but ok. Clown i will see if i want to come back i might come back here in the summer if i don't i have left for good but i might drop by. Kenny it is cool that we both run harpies and i wouldn't mind be friends but as i said to clown i will say the same to you. but i don't mean to be mean in anyway so please don't take it in that matter.

Friends are family and no one will ever change that
GraveyardGirl5
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:30 pm

I gotta agree with yeezus there I couldnt be bothered to read what he wrote but he wrote a lot of it so that means hes right
Gremlin
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:56 am

It's sad to see you go GraveyardGirl5. We never got a chance to properly chat or duel once. Hopefully you'll come back and we can remedy that situation c:

Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum