Hello (I put the extra length in a bubble because it said I needed more letters <.>)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello (I put the extra length in a bubble because it said I needed more letters <.>)

Post by Nomad: Thorn on Tue May 20, 2014 9:16 am

I am Nomad: Thorn. As the name ironicly now implies, I've nomad'd my way here, lol.

My old academy fell apart awhile ago, and out of all its' members, Sylveraine left the best impression, so I figured I'd migrate here since the last one was amusing.

Long walks on the beach, stories, ghosts, adventure, and irony. Dark humor amuses me, and I like academies since it's more fun to duel with a group in mind then just random strangers, when it's unrelated to a tournament.

Glad to meet everyone.
Nomad: Thorn
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 3
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello (I put the extra length in a bubble because it said I needed more letters <.>)

Post by Pyrrha on Tue May 20, 2014 9:24 am

Thanks for mentioning me, much appreciated x3

Hope you'll enjoy here, Welcome, and if you would need a test, feel free to contact me here or on DN. ;3

Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 228

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello (I put the extra length in a bubble because it said I needed more letters <.>)

Post by iAmFlam3ezZ on Tue May 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Pyrrha wrote:Thanks for mentioning me, much appreciated x3

Hope you'll enjoy here, Welcome, and if you would need a test, feel free to contact me here or on DN. ;3

He only followed you because of your profile.
iAmFlam3ezZ
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha on Wed May 21, 2014 11:54 am

My profile shall begin a new religion. Sylvyism. My profile shall be like the Bible. Fk yes .-.

Pyrrha
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight on Wed May 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Hey Nomad: Thorn. Welcome to XDA! I'm sure you will fit right in and really enjoy your time here. Hope I see you around.
Pyrrha wrote:My profile shall begin a new religion. Sylvyism. My profile shall be like the Bible. Fk yes .-.
LOL

Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum