You all haven't seen this name ever or a long time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You all haven't seen this name ever or a long time

Post by KiNeTiC on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:28 am

I'M BACK! After about 1-2 years of being with other games and stuck with school, I'm coming back to the academy that made me feel home. The autistic wonder has returned! ...No, that won't do.... How about...hmm...oh, I know! I'm now officially called "KiNeTiC" thanks to League of Legends, so...here it goes.... KiNeTiC Makes His Spotlight Once More! ...I like it Very Happy . Anyway, enough of the jokes, time to get to the part where I regret leaving. I'm only in 9th grade going into 10th in a few months and it already felt like hell, my finals are next week, I have to cram info into my brain now, like literally bloody hell. So, I won't be as active, but once school is officially over, I'm gonna be WAY more active, so don't you guys worry, after this isolated and anti-social pup is done his school session, I'm gonna be blossoming with things I'm gonna say. But yeah, socializing was not easy for me in High School. I regret leaving here because of that, I felt...lonely. Now, I won't be as lonely now, I got tons of games I play now, like Elsword, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Echo Of Soul, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, the newly hyped Fire Emblem: If soon to be released, maybe Splatoon if I can obtain it, and lastly, I'M COMING BACK TO YU-GI-OH! It'll be awhile until I get the current meta right, but when I do, i'll go back to my old roots. Well, thanks for hearing me out and thank you XDA for coming back! Very Happy

"I call my swords Ignia, the red one, or Ignite, and Bliza, the blue one, or Blizzard. Don't try me, because the elements are harmful. You don't want to mess with me. I am a vicious predator and you are the feeble prey. One slice and then the other one has to follow. There's no way of stopping the Duelist Assasin." ~Carino, the Two-Sided Assassin (a fan character I made up for League of Legends)

KiNeTiC

Contribution : 179
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: You all haven't seen this name ever or a long time

Post by Knight on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Welcome back Mat!

I'm glad to see you came back to XDA and good luck with exams! Exams are truly a pain in the butt, but I'm sure you will do fine lol.

p.s.

“The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.”

Knight

Contribution : 778
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum