He's Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He's Here

Post by ResonatingOctave on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:12 am

Whats going on Guest, and might I just start by saying thank you for coming to read this. Since I didn't actually ever write a good one of these that talked about myself, I figured I would do it now. So a little about myself, I am currently a 16 year old high school junior, about to be on summer break to be a senior. I enjoy both listening and playing music, in terms of playing music I play the various percussion instruments in the various high school ensembles (Concert Band, Jazz Band, Marching Band, Chamber Choir) and sing in my school's various choirs. When I am not listening/playing music you can usually find me in one of three places, on league, watching anime, or on one of the multiple academies I am on. Hope this is enough to let you get an idea of my interest, and I look forward to being on here with you guys and bringing this site back to the top.

ResonatingOctave

Contribution : 46
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Re: He's Here

Post by Kyonaru on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 am

please don't ever use the username trick unless you're writing an event topic lol. All it does it confuse people.

a bit late but welcome tho. (^:

Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:16 pm

I always hated tht trick, lmao.
Welcome fam.

Sig and Avi by Kyonyan
The Second Kyonaru

Spoiler:

White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Zykan on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:26 pm

yay a fellow percussionist. Sadly one of the things I do miss about high school =\

and I think the Username thing is totally legit for this anyways since it is an introduction where he's essentially talking to whomever is reading it Razz

Zykan
Judge
Judge

Contribution : 558

http://crypticshaiya.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top